American Literature AND Honors
What to do today:
1. Song Prayer
- Understand what is expected of you for your next prayer.
- Yesterday, you saw an example of a “Daily Reading Prayer”.
- Today, Check out the example for a “Song Prayer”: Song Prayer
2. Edgar Allan Poe’s, “The Raven”
- Listen to the vocal performance by Christopher Walken HERE.
- When you have finished listening, pull up the Poe Assignment Sheet.
- Choose one of the questions to answer (do this on a piece of lined paper). We will finish all the questions either as extra credit or together next week. The questions match up with the stanza they are directly across from.
3. TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE READING
- TURN IN READING ASSIGNMENT TWO
- Now, read the directions and questions for “Reading Assignment Three” (The worksheet is in the white bucket, or your Sub has copies (if you aren’t in E6)). Also, you can download it MorrieThree.
- Once you understand the directions, read the story from page 48-61.
- Then, do Reading Assignment Three (it is due tomorrow for Honors, but Monday for Am Lit)
Study vocabulary 1-20; study infinitives (you can search “infinitives” in the search bar on this blog to find a practice worksheet).
Honors, you have a quiz tomorrow. Am Lit, you have no quiz — go to study hall tomorrow.